Saturday, May 5, 2012

31 Days of Praying For Our Children - Day 13

I can do all things through Yeshua, who gives me His strength. (Philippians 4:13)

(G-d said)My grace is sufficient for you:  for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Yeshua may rest on me. (2 Corinthians 12:9)

Thank You, Father, that  one day, I ran smack-dab up against something I could not do.  Self-reliance failed me.  I felt like a failure, but Your power was manifest in me when I prayed for Your strength.  You did for me what I could not do.

Father, I pray for my children to come to the end of their own strength, so that can know Your power.  I pray they will not take as long as I did to understand this power.  I took pride in my ability to find a way or make a way to accomplish any goal.  Thank you for showing me this sin and for Your forgiveness.

I also ask forgiveness for any wrong thinking or actions my daughters learned from me.  I break the generational curse of self-propulsion and pride by daily depending on You to give me the right thoughts and actions.  I pray my children will learn by watching me, and that You will receive all the glory. 


I pray my children will learn that Your strength is made perfect in weakness.  Whatever they struggle with, Father, I pray they will realize powerlessness, and surrender to You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.