Friday, May 25, 2012

31 Days of Praying For Our Children - Day 31

For Blessing

May Adonai bless you and keep you.
May Adonai make his face shine on you and show you his favor.
May Adonai lift up His face toward you and give you peace.
(Numbers 6:24-26... The Aaronic Blessing)

Father, thank You for blessing me with children.  I prayed to conceive them and You answered my prayer.  My prayer for them has always been to be blessed with Your blessings.  Not with wealth or fame or worldly acclaim.  I want them to know the riches of Your grace and the joys of Your Secret Place.  For them to know the depth of Your love and the tender sound of Your voice.

During every Erev Shabbat Service when we place the little children under the tallit and bless them, I think of my children, their spouses, and my grandson and pray for them to be blessed also.

Father, I will not have earthly riches to leave my children.  My wealth is in You alone, so I am a very rich woman.  I pray to be remembered as a woman who lived for You and who loved people.  Prayer will be my legacy, and I am confident of Your answers to these prayers for my children and for future generations.  May You and You alone be glorified forever.

In joy I lift these prayers to You in the Mighty Name of Yeshua Ha-Mashiach.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.