Sunday, October 11, 2015

31 Days of Garden Tours - Day 11



This garden is at the home of Becky Naylor (above). You are in for a real treat today as we visit her lovely garden and pond.  Becky has the gift of hospitality, as you will see on this tour.  She welcomed us whole-heartedly, and patiently answered our many questions.  Believe me, my husband's honey-do list grew by leaps and bounds after seeing this garden.

I knew I'd found a kindred spirit the moment I walked into her yard.  Becky loves painting, gardening, birds, angels, and the L-rd.  Below is the Scripture she painted by her front door:


As you walk through the gate, you see a shady, tropical walkway that leads to a sitting area under a gazebo.  The swing has decorative crosses hung on the fence.  


The seating area you see on the left has a beautiful painting (done by Becky)

The space between the house and the fence is narrow, but Becky has made the most of every inch.  She does the same for her whole property, as you will see.  There is so much more!


This is the fire pit.  Wouldn't it be lovely to sit the fire and chat in this lovely spot?  Becky's husband does all of the tile work.  He is quite an artist himself, as you will see throughout the whole backyard space.  Below is a tile mosaic on the wall of their patio.




Stunning is all I can say.  They are a talented team of artists.

As you turn the corner, you see the lovely pool area.  Don't you love the plantings along the sides?  



 On your right is Becky's pond, which is small, but so beautifully arranged with stones, statuary, and tropical plants.



There is so much to see in Becky's garden, I've decided to do a three posts about it.  Come back tomorrow to see her outdoor kitchen, that includes a pizza oven.  And you have to see her potting area, which was my favorite part.  Becky is one amazing creative woman, and I'm so thankful to have met her.

 Blessings to you, Gail-Friends!


This is a partial re-post from 2014.  I hope you don't mind, as I'm going to have to take a short break from posting.  The posts for 10/8 through 10/13 will be previous postings, but you don't want to miss them, so be sure to stop by every day. I'll be posting my most recent pond tour visits beginning October 14.


I'm linking up to the 31 Day Blog Event.
~~~~~~~~~~~

 I sometimes share my posts  with  friends at:



Charlotte a Spiritual SundaysSpiritual Sundays     Janis with Sunday Stillness       THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   




MOTIVATION MONDAYS – @EMBRACINGHISWILL      SHARING HIS BEAUTY – @THEBEAUTYINHISGRIP
Titus 2 Tuesday     Share Your Stuff Tuesday    TITUS TUESDAYS @CORNERSTONE CONFESSIONS     

Wordless Wednesdays    Jennifer Dukes Lee Tell His Story  Teaching What Is Good Link-Up      

 A Hope in Every Season Homemaking Link-Up    Judith’s Wholehearted Wednesday     Raising Homemakers Wednesday     A Wise Woman Builds       Wake Up Wednesday     A Little R & R Wednesday     Wednesday's Prayer Girls & Link-Up Party

 Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life     Thursday  Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life



STILL SATURDAYS @SANDRAHESKAKING     PLAYDATES @LAURABOGGESS

 My Fresh Brewed Life with Barbie – Weekend Brew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.