Monday, October 5, 2015

31 Days of Garden Tours - Day 5


The next stop on the Secret Garden Tour is a Craftsman home built in 1926.  It has been restored both inside and out.  I love this style, especially the big covered porches.


The photo above is of the front of the home.


This is the side porch.  We were invited inside to tour the home, but I'm going to leave that for another day when I do a series of posts about home tours.

The bush on the far right side of the side porch is a firecracker plant, I think.  Again, I'm not the gardener in the family.  I just enjoy and photograph them.  This is the biggest firecracker plant I've ever seen.


Below if the rose garden with its unique cast-iron trellis.



I loved this area for bird watching.  What a lovely spot to rest and relax in the evening. 


The building on the left is a gardener's shed, and the one on the right is a guest cottage.  The backyard is shady and cool.  

This happy plant and birdhouse caught my eye.  I liked it so much, I made a button from it, which is at the beginning of this post.


I'll leave you with this beautiful passion flower that was growing on the fence in the backyard.


I hope you'll stop by tomorrow for the next and final home on the Secret Garden Tour.  After that, I'll take you on a completely different tour in southern Brevard County.

Blessings to you, Gail-Friends!
I'm linking up to the 31 Day Blog Event.

~~~~~~~~~~~

 I sometimes share my posts  with  friends at:



Charlotte aSpiritual SundaysSpiritual Sundays     Janis with Sunday Stillness       THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life     GRAND Social       The Beauty in His Grip Link-Up   

MOTIVATION MONDAYS – @EMBRACINGHISWILL      SHARING HIS BEAUTY – @THEBEAUTYINHISGRIP
Titus 2 Tuesday     Share Your Stuff Tuesday    TITUS TUESDAYS @CORNERSTONE CONFESSIONS     

Wordless Wednesdays    Jennifer Dukes Lee Tell His Story  Teaching What Is Good Link-Up      

 A Hope in Every Season Homemaking Link-Up    Judith’s Wholehearted Wednesday     Raising Homemakers Wednesday     A Wise Woman Builds       Wake Up Wednesday     A Little R & R Wednesday     Wednesday's Prayer Girls & Link-Up Party

 Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3D Lessons 4Life     Thursday  Favorite Things Home and Garden Thursday at Delightsome Life

STILL SATURDAYS @SANDRAHESKAKING     PLAYDATES @LAURABOGGESS
 My Fresh Brewed Life with Barbie – Weekend Brew





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.