Saturday, November 17, 2012

Gratitude - Day 5 - Paradise

I am grateful to live in, what I call, paradise.  Central Florida's Space Coast is warm, sunny, and blessed with Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge.  The refuge is home to many species of birds and wildlife, including alligators.  Migratory birds stop for visits and I love to photograph them.  Because of our mild climate, many flowers grow all year around.   These photos are just a few of the reasons I'm grateful to live in this little slice of paradise. 
Awesome sunrises and sunsets


Roseate Spoonbills

Kayaking and cranes

The VAB at Kennedy Space Center


Ducks   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.