Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Who will I vote for?


Saw this post on Facebook earlier of some Biblical truths: (sorry, I don't know who gets credit for posting it as it was passed on without a name.)

 "Who will I vote for?

 I will vote for the most pro-life candidate, because God hates the shedding of innocent blood (Prov.6:17).

 I will vote for the most pro-Israel candidate, because God blesses those who bless Israel and curses those who don't (Gen.12:3).

I will vote for the most pro-debt reduction candidate, because the borrower is servant to the lender (Prov.22:7).

I will vote for the most pro-work candidate because God says if a man does not work, let him not eat (2 Thes. 3:10).

 I will vote for the most pro-marriage candidate, because God is for marriage as defined in Genesis 2:24.

 I will vote for the candidate who most closely believes government's purpose is to reward the good and punish the evil (Romans 13)
************************
I voted this way in every race...local, state, and national.
I pray, if you have not yet voted, you will consider these points,
 and the ones made in this post earlier today: Vote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.