Friday, April 3, 2020

30 Days of Praise - Day 3 - God's Love


"Oh, dear Father, how I praise You for Your love.  In love, You made the world and everything in it.  You made people to love them and to fellowship with them.  Thank You for letting me live in Your beauty-full world and for drawing me to You so that I could know Your love.

I praise You and thank You, Father, that I don't have to be afraid during this pandemic.  You hold me in Your loving hand and care for me.  All of my life, You've been faithful to care for me and I rest in Your tender love.

~~~

I hope you, too, will use this time of staying at home to be still, know that He is God, and give Him the praise He so richly deserves.  Please leave a comment below - even if it's just the word Haleluyah!


Be sure to visit Day 1 to learn about my giveaway on May 1.  

Shalom to your home, dear Gail-Friends.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Gail, for reminding me to look for ways to praise Him every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nancy - I started this series to remind myself to focus on all the good things instead of the negative.
    So glad you stopped by today - come back soon.
    Shalom to your home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.