Friday, April 10, 2020

30 Days of Praise Day 10 - Music

**


I praise You, Father, for Your gift of music.  It brings so much JOY to my soul.  You said to praise you with songs and with the music of instruments.  Music helps me praise You, soothes me, lifts me, comforts me, energizes me, and calms me.  Thank You for your wonder-full gift.  I can't even find the words to sing enough praises to You - but I know You see and hear my heart - it's full of all the praise You deserve.

Father, I thank You for all the birds who sing praises to You, too.  I know why they sing!  It's because they're happy and free! I know Your eyes are on the sparrows and I know You watch over me.
 
At this time of year - Passover and Resurrection Day - my favorite song is He Is Risen by Keith Green.  It says it all - the praise I want to express to You, Father, for sending Your Son, Yeshua the Messiah, the perfect and spotless Lamb.
 ~~~

 Dear Gail-Friends --  I'd love to know what song expresses your praise to our Heavenly Father.  Please share the name or a link in the comments below.

~~~
** graphic by MiYah Music on Facebook, used by permission.
I don't have a source for the other two graphics.

I hope you will leave a word of praise for our Heavenly Father in the comments below - even if it's just one word - Haleluyah!  Let's praise Him together every day during April.  
 Be sure to visit Day 1 to learn about my giveaway on May 1.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.