Monday, April 20, 2020

30 Days of Praise Day 20 - Stillness


Father, I praise You for this time of stillness during the coronavirus quarantine. Being still has been a blessing in so many ways.  I've had some sweet times on my porch and in my prayer place.  Your Word has been an encouragement and You've shown me things no one can take away from me.

I've had phone calls with friends and family that I haven't talked to in ages.  Ordinarily, I'm too busy for long conversations.  Thank You for this blessing, Father.

I praise You for my dear, wonderful husband.  I couldn't have a better companion for this quarantine.  He makes me laugh every day, and we've enjoyed being together - taking rides, watching birds, and puttering in the garden.  We've done things we're usually too busy to do.  Having this time of stillness has given us more sweet prayer times together, too.  I've enjoyed riding in the car, listening to music, and giving You praise for the blessings in our lives.

Thank You for giving us this sweet time of stillness together and with You.



I hope you'll leave a word of praise for our Heavenly Father in the comments below - even if it's just one word - Haleluyah!  Let's praise Him together every day during April.  
 Be sure to visit Day 1 to learn about my giveaway on May 1.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.