Thursday, April 16, 2020

30 Days of Praise Day 16 - Rest

*

I praise You, Father, for this time of rest.  It hasn't been easy in some ways, but I'm beginning to see how valuable it is for me.  I've enjoyed having more time to be quiet.  I hear Your voice more clearly in times like these.  They press me into You.  Your Word speaks loudly when I read it and have time to meditate on it.  This passage impressed me today:

Adonai is my portion and my cup.
You cast my lot. 
 My boundary lines fall in pleasant places
—surely my heritage is beautiful.
I will bless Adonai, who counsels me.
Even at night my heart instructs me. 
 I have set Adonai always before me.
Since He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
 So my heart is glad and my soul rejoices.
My body also rests secure.
For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol
nor let Your faithful one see the Pit.
You make known to me the path of life.
Abundance of joys are in Your presence,
    eternal pleasures at Your right hand.
(Psalm 16:5-11  TLV)

I'm enjoying being in Your presence, Father, and I praise You for leading me to this quiet place.


I hope you'll leave a word of praise for our Heavenly Father in the comments below - even if it's just one word - Haleluyah!  Let's praise Him together every day during April.  
 Be sure to visit Day 1 to learn about my giveaway on May 1.   

** I don't have a source for these graphics.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.