Saturday, April 4, 2020

30 Days of Praise - Day 4 - Stillness



I praise You, Father,  for this stay-at-home season due to the virus.  It's like a prolonged Sabbath.  Less busyness. More rest.  More being still.  I like that.  I praise You that I don't hear cars and big trucks on the expressway nearby.  I love hearing children playing in the yards around us.  I love seeing parents walking with their children.  I praise You that good is coming out of this pandemic.

I praise You that I can sit on my back porch and see the glory of all the beauty You've created for my pleasure.  This view from my rocking chair always lifts my spirits. And I praise You for my dear husband who keeps it looking so pretty.  I praise You that we got to spend our Sabbath here today talking, praying and reading Your Word.  It was a very special Sabbath. 



I praise You for the birds singing, the butterflies and bees doing their pollinating, and the flowers enjoying the sun and warm breezes of this beauty-full day.  All the beauty fills me with awe and I have to say Haleluyah and give You glory!



I am so blessed to call You my Father.

~~~~~

I hope you will leave a word of praise for our Heavenly Father in the comments - even if it's just one word - Haleluyah!  Let's praise Him together every day for the month of April.   Be sure to visit Day 1 to learn about my giveaway on May 1.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.