Tuesday, April 14, 2020

30 Days of Praise Day 14 - Beauty All Around




Father, I praise You for all the beauty in Your creation.  I praise You for the sunrises and sunsets.  No one can paint them like You.


I praise You for the mountains and hills.  They give You glory and I do, too!


I praise You for the oceans and the seas.  Such beauty fills me with awe.


I praise You for the still waters - where You restore my soul.


The beauty of Autumn, and all the other seasons, makes me whisper or shout, "Haleluyah!"


I praise you for giving us so much beauty to enjoy!




I hope you'll leave a word of praise for our Heavenly Father in the comments below - even if it's just one word - Haleluyah!  Let's praise Him together every day during April.  
 Be sure to visit Day 1 to learn about my giveaway on May 1.   



2 comments:

  1. Thank you, God, for each sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes -- I feel like God is nearer at sunset. Thanks for stopping by today, Pat.
    Shalom to your home.
    GG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.