Wednesday, April 8, 2020

30 Days of Praise - Day 8 - Passover

Getting ready for our Passover seder tonight
Father, I praise you for leading me to observe the Passover.  It's been such a blessing to understand why Yeshua (Jesus) observed it and taught us to observe it, too.  He was the spotless lamb, and it was His blood that was placed over the doors that night.  I praise You for that blood that covers my sins.  I praise You for Your mercy and I celebrate Passover with JOY and gratitude to You, Adonai, Creator of the Universe.  Haleluyah!

Tonight's seder will be the first one that Rabbi Jem and I have ever celebrated alone.  We've always been with others, either here, or at the synagogue.  It will be different, but full of JOY!  I know it must make You happy, Father, that people all over the world are remembering - as You commanded us to.

I bless You! I praise You!  I glorify You!  You are worthy of all praise!  Haleluyah forever!

~~~
You can join in a Passover seder online at this LINK  -  it begins at 6pm.  I know you will be blessed and awed as you see Yeshua portrayed in this Biblical feast.  EnJOY!

You can learn more about Passover and see photos from our past celebrations HERE.

~~~

I hope you will leave a word of praise for our Heavenly Father in the comments below - even if it's just one word - Haleluyah!  Let's praise Him together every day during April.  
 Be sure to visit Day 1 to learn about my giveaway on May 1.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.