Wednesday, April 15, 2020

30 Days of Praise Day 15 - Prayer

**
I praise You, Father, for your gift of prayer, especially in times like these.  You said we could pray about "everything".  I'm glad that I can talk to You like my daddy because You are my Heavenly Father.  Thank you for Your love, care, and Your listening ear.  Thank You for showing me that sometimes the answer to my prayer is Yes, but sometimes it's No, and sometimes it's Wait A While.  I've learned that You know what's best. Your Word is full of promises and stories about prayer that calm, comfort, and encourage me.  Haleluyah!


** Graphic from Little Birdie Blessings on Facebook, used by permission.
~~~

I hope you'll leave a word of praise for our Heavenly Father in the comments below - even if it's just one word - Haleluyah!  Let's praise Him together every day during April.  
 Be sure to visit Day 1 to learn about my giveaway on May 1.   




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.