Friday, April 17, 2020

30 Days of Praise Day 17 - My Wealth




I am RICH! FILTHY RICH ! Blessed so abundantly that I sometimes weep for JOY at the blessings HE has poured out on my life! HALLELUYAH!  Thank You, Father, that my wealth is not in my bank account, houses, or land, or my stock portfolio.  My wealth is in YOU!  You are my source - for EVERYTHING I need.  I praise You for the lesson You taught me when I lost everything.
~~~
I used to think my job was my source - but a series of events taught me differently.  I had to have an operation and couldn't work for eight weeks.  When I went back to work, I was told they were hiring my "friend" I'd brought in to take my place while I recovered from surgery.   Along with this, before the surgery, my husband had divorced me, and I had to move out of my beautiful home.  So, I lost my husband, my health, then my job, and then my home. That was when I learned how rich I was/am.

After the surgery, I was in so much pain.  All I could do was lie in bed and pray.  My mother came for a week to help me,  then my daughter, Amanda, took over and our church friends brought meals.  I call them all my ministering angels, sent from God.

When I went to the divorce court ( a week after surgery, in a wheelchair), the judge ruled my ex-husband had to pay me a lump sum of money.  That was just enough to pay my expenses for eight weeks while I was recovering from surgery.  While I was recovering, I also received unexpected money from totally unexpected sources.

When I told my landlord my situation, I received a dramatic reduction in monthly house payments and was able to stay in the house for a few more months.

On the day I returned to work, I was told they no longer needed me.  I applied for another job that same day and was hired immediately.
 
Can I get a Haleluyah?!!!  As you can see, my faithful God met every need during this trial, and I give him all the praise and glory!

All of this taught me that my loving Heavenly Father was my source.  All I need comes by His gracious hands.  I could tell you many other stories of how He's provided for me, not just money, but so much more.  He can make a way where there seems to be no way.  I have to shout HALELUYAH every time I think about all He's done for me.

So, if you are wondering how you will make it through this pandemic because you've lost your job...or maybe you haven't received your stimulus check (like me) . . .  turn to God.  Pray about it.  Trust Him to help you.  He loves His children and promised to meet their needs.  Here's His wonder-full promise:
Moreover, my God will fill every need of yours 
according to his glorious wealth, 
in union with the Messiah Yeshua.  
(Phillippians 4:19 CJB)

If you don't know Him - you can.  Here's how:
Repent -- turn away from your sins (following your own will and ways).
Accept Yeshua (Jesus) as the payment for those sins.
Believe and receive His gift of forgiveness.
Turn your will and your life over to God and make a decision to follow Him and His ways going forward.  
Read the Bible and talk to Him daily.
Listen to Him speaking to you as you read and pray. 


I pray for you, dear Gail-Friends, to know how much He loves you and desires to bless you.  He will help you through this pandemic trial and you will learn things about Him that no one can ever take away from you.


I hope you'll leave a word of praise for our Heavenly Father in the comments below - even if it's just one word - Haleluyah!  Let's praise Him together every day during April.  
 Be sure to visit Day 1 to learn about my giveaway on May 1.   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.