Monday, April 6, 2020

30 Days of Praise - Day 6 - Psalm 91

**




This comforting promise is from Psalm 91:3 - a good meditation during the thirty days of staying at home.

Father, I praise You for Your and deliverance and protection during times like these.  Our common sense and good practices go a long way but, ultimately, You are the one who protects, preserves, and delivers us from plagues.  I thank You, Father.

~~~~~


**Thanks to Christine Miller for this beautiful graphic, used by permission.

I hope you will leave a word of praise for our Heavenly Father in the comments - even if it's just one word - Haleluyah!  Let's praise Him together every day for the month of April.   Be sure to visit Day 1 to learn about my giveaway on May 1.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.