Monday, April 13, 2020

30 Days of Praise Day 13 - The Holy Bible

**

Father, I praise You for giving us Your Word. I see it as my User's Guide to Life on Earth, and most of all my comfort.  Nothing and no one can comfort me like The Bible.  Truly, Your Holy Scriptures are the Living Water when I'm thirsty, and the Bread of Life when I'm hungry.

 I feel so blessed to live in an age when Your Word is so accessible. Online, I can read it in any language and dozens of translations. I don't take that for granted, Father, and I thank You and praise You for preserving Your Word over thousands of years.  Haleluyah!  I pray to be faithful in obeying it and sharing it with others.


**

** I do not have the source for the two photos used in this post.
 ~~~~~
You might enjoy and be blessed by another post I wrote about my love of His Word HERE.

I hope you will leave a word of praise for our Heavenly Father in the comments below - even if it's just one word - Haleluyah!  Let's praise Him together every day during April.  
 Be sure to visit Day 1 to learn about my giveaway on May 1.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.