Saturday, April 18, 2020

30 Days of Praise Day 18 - Guidance



**


Father, I praise You for Your guidance.  It's one of our most precious promises as believers.  When I acknowledge You - seek Your Word and Your Will - be still and listen to You, You always show me what to do.  The ability to hear Your voice didn't happen overnight.   Studying Your Word helped me learn Your will and Your ways.  You always lead me in the paths of righteousness.  Of that, I am most sure.  I thank You for these promises about Your guidance:


He guides me in paths of righteousness
    for His Name’s sake.
(Psalm 23:3  TLV)

Seek His will in all you do, 
and He will show you which path to take.
(Proverbs 3:6  NLT) 

My son, obey your father’s command,
and don’t abandon your mother’s teaching.  
Bind them always on your heart,
tie them around your neck. 
When you walk, they will lead you;
when you lie down, they will watch over you;
and when you wake up, they will talk with you.  
For the mitzvah is a lamp, Torah is light,
and reproofs that discipline are the way to life.
(Proverbs 6:20-23 CJB)


I hope you'll leave a word of praise for our Heavenly Father in the comments below - even if it's just one word - Haleluyah!  Let's praise Him together every day during April.  
 Be sure to visit Day 1 to learn about my giveaway on May 1.   


**I do not know the source for this graphic



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.