Saturday, April 25, 2020

30 Days of Praise Day 25 - Laughter



This always makes me laugh


Father, I praise You for laughter. And I praise You and thank you for my husband who makes me laugh every day.  I vote him for the Best Person to Be Quarantined With Award.  Thank You that He wakes up every morning in a happy mood.  I've never known anybody who just thinks of jokes all day long, but that's what he does. Thank you for giving me my own personal rabbi AND my own personal comedian.*


I praise You for the internet, too.  I love watching cat and puppy videos, and finding things that make me smile or laugh out loud.  Laughter is good in times like these and here are some You've brought my way lately.





 A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.(Proverbs 17:22)
~~~

*Dear Gail-Friends:  I have to share some of the funny things he says and does.

He has a huge collection of hats - one for every occasion! Some have quotations that come with them.  Like his British pith helmet.  He wears that one for British events.  He strikes a pose, looks off into the distance, and quotes Rudyard Kipling, "In the Inja climes where I spent me times a'ssoldiering for her Majesty the Queen.  The bravest wog what I ever knew was the beastie, Gunga Din."   I crack up!

Here he is with his Samurai warrior helmet (and a Dollar Tree sword).  I joke that we use it as a salad bowl when he's not wearing it.  He brings this one out when he watches movies about Japan.

Image may contain: Jem Golden
Add caption
I could go on and on about his shenanigans, but I'll just point you to other posts about him and other people that make me laugh.  Just click HERE

~~~
 I hope you'll leave a word of praise for our Heavenly Father in the comments below - even if it's just one word - Haleluyah!  Let's praise Him together every day during April.  
 Be sure to visit Day 1 to learn about my giveaway on May 1.   

 I sometimes share my posts with these friends: 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.