Tuesday, April 28, 2020

30Days of Praise Day 28 - Smiles



Father, I praise You for smiling faces.  I don't see as many now with people wearing masks to protect themselves from the coronavirus. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed seeing the expressions on faces when out and about.

I smile at people, but they don't smile back -- because they can't tell I'm smiling!!

So, thank You for these ideas You gave me today. I can raise my eyebrows, or wave, or just nod and say hello.  I can even paint or stitch a smile on my mask.  But the main thing is to connect!  Help me to reach out to the sad eyes until this pandemic ends.

I  hope you'll leave a word of praise for our Heavenly Father in the comments below - even if it's just one word - Haleluyah!  Let's praise Him together every day during April.  
 Be sure to visit Day 1 to learn about my giveaway on May 1.   

 I sometimes share my posts with these friends:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.