Sunday, April 5, 2020

30 Days of Praise Day 5 - Cooperation





I praise You, Father, for the willingness of people to work together as a country to slow and stop this plague through following the guidelines.  I'm thankful that people are staying home, using good hygiene, social distancing, and now face masks to stop the spread.  I praise You for that wonder-full American spirit I see taking hold of the whole country.  We are working together and I give You praise!

Father, I praise You for the good people in our world.  Those people who are reaching out and helping others during this crisis.  I'm thankful for the calls and texts we've received from friends and family asking if we're okay and need anything.  I praise You that all is well with us, our needs are met, and we are healthy and safe.

I'm thankful for the kindness and  good deeds I see happening around me, both in my neighborhood and on the tv and internet.  I praise You for that spirit of love that is working in people in spite of this terrible plague on humanity.  People who've lost their jobs are reaching out to others with meals and other assistance.  People are making masks to help meet the supply needs for hospital workers and friends and family.  I have a friend who's sending me one through the mail.  Bless them all, Father.


And, I'm so thankful for the essential workers who are on the front lines to keep us supplied with necessary food and other items and services.  And for the health care workers, our military and police forces.  I pray for their safety, health, and strength. 

And especially I'm thankful for President Trump and his leadership during this crisis.    God bless and keep him and his family with safety, strength, and wisdom.  I pray you will lead him in the path of righteousness and justice.


 ~~~~~

I hope you will leave a word of praise for our Heavenly Father in the comments - even if it's just one word - Haleluyah!  Let's praise Him together every day for the month of April.   Be sure to visit Day 1 to learn about my giveaway on May 1.  


.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Gail. And thank you, God, for your protection and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat - yes. Our Father watches over us with loving, tender care.
    Shalom,
    GG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.